Saturday 5 November 2016

autumn

HELLO EVERYONE IN


Now, we admire the most beautiful season - autumn. It's my favourite! Why? Here are the reason :)

1. What I love about autumn is primarily colors! Yellow, orange, red, brown - it's fantastic! When sun is up and it gives us a litlle bit of warm sunshines, I love to walk through parks and watch this pretty colors. It gives me a great moment for rest and for thinking about my life, about funny and nice moments of my life, about little cute cats :)



2. Sometimes, I like when it rains. And I can stay in home of cours! It is the best moment for take a book, sit down near to window and read. It's really.. poetic :) Rain make me calmer, book bring me to different world and I just enjoy this magic.



3. Tea.  I am the biggest passionate of tea. I love it! When it's cold outside and I come back home, cup of tea is like a huge treasure. Tea with honey, lemon or some kind of syrup... Is there something better?

4. And last thing - I have a birthday in autumn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment