Saturday 3 December 2016

HIMYM

This time I want to say something about my tv series which I started to watch recently. In addiction, I watch this in english! It was the time to improve my english just for a little bit.

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER is a comedy about Ted's life. It all starts when Ted's best friend  (Marshall) decide to propose to his girlfriend (Lily). That situtation makes Ted think about his future. He realizes that it is the time to find love and get marry. Barney, his friend, is also ready to give him a hand and he helps him with relations with girls. Trust me, he has so much and so extraordinary ways to meet a women. When Ted meet Robin he is sure that it is a love at first sight. But it' not that easy, destiny has a different plans for him.The title is because the main story is onlt a flashbacks from the futer and Ted discribe to his children about how he met their mother.
My favorite character is Barney of cours. I find him hilarious and so awesome.He has always a incredible ideas how to pick up girls and in fact it works. And I love when he says "that is legendary". I think that the actor who plays Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) has made a wonderful work.




No comments:

Post a Comment