Sunday 29 October 2017

Poetry

Today I would like to tell a few words about poetry. To make everything clear – I’m not a huge amateur of poetry, but every once in a while I like to spend my time reflecting on meaning of poems. 

In general I hate when authors are pathetic and when they are concentrate more on fancy language (like so many stylistic measures, chocking a recipient by creating new words and new form of poem). It is interesting in some way, but what I mean is that I care much more about how the poem makes me feel and what it gives at the level of emotions. I like minimalism and simplicity. I don’t expect that the meaning should be obvious. I’m just not into linguistic games. And because I like doing things otherwise, I want to share with you with my favorite poems of Krzysztof Kamil Baczyński. As we all know he is well known for various metaphors and it is what I like in his compositions. 



So, my favorite poem of Baczyński is “Niebo złote Ci otowrzę”. I don't like to discuss about it now, I just want you to read it and maybe share some thoughts about it. 

I like also a music interpretation of fragment of poem called "Szczęśliwe drogi". It is made by Czesław Mozil and Mela Koteluk and in music version it is called "Pieśń o szczęściu".




No comments:

Post a Comment