Monday 6 June 2016

Something good from YouTube



This time I want to recommend you one more person from YouTube stage. This site is full of interesting videos, not just for fun. We can also find there some food brain, like unknown facts, like life hacks, like information about others cultures. And on this channel there is a quite long walk through the life in Japan. It’s good if you already know this channel, but if not, I'm glad that I can invite you to watch this.
 
I want to present you Krzysztof Gonciarz who is living in Japan for few years. After a few years of his career in making funny films, he decided to start creating something else. Something better, more clever. Something what shows us his other face. And thats why the daily vlogs was created. He makes it every day, so it’s the greatest way for us to watch, recognize and understand the japanes people. Thanks to his work we can feel like we seriously are there. Next bright side which I see in Krzysztof Gonciarz, is that he’s also so funny and so intelligent.  He talks really clearly about all this things which happen to him in Japan. I appreciate his style which is quite unique and oh my God, I am so excited and so crazy about his videos. I love his channel so much.  Let’s check it and enjoy.

Here is one of his video, about wedding in Japan:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment