Friday 10 June 2016

***

In this difficult time for each student, we often search something not to study. We are starting to like cooking, to play an instrument, to think about crazy things like what could we do in other lives, in other places. Generally speaking we do everything which is NOT important, of course without learing for examens. What about me? I was inspired by one of person from my english group, and now I spend too much time on thinking about this senstence:


It means that we have to waste our time sometimes to feel better and more relaxed. We need to take a break from ours responsabilities, take a breath and energy for the rest. Seriously, we need to sit down, watch the wall and have the head totally clear, without any stupid thoughts. It's something like katharsis. And it's working.

But please, take it away from me. It's time when we must prepare all the speaches, lists, mails, we must learn a lot. I can't think about wasting time. I can't stand it that I could make a cup of coffee on the island, that I could make a necklace with beads or some of great art like Picasso. I can't stand it that i could just sit near the river and take the moment, smile and chill out. No, of course not. I want to be a philologist. So shut up Marta and go back to books. Have fun to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment