Sunday 4 November 2018

Welcome!

Hello everyone after a little break!

Since we have a new fellow bloggers in our English project, I decided to briefly introduce myself.
My name is Marta, recently I celebrated my 22th birthday. I study French language. I have learning French since high school, but I had started to love it much earlier. The reasons why I like this language are pretty obvious – as majority of people I really adore French accent, culture and the last but not least – I love Paris, thanks to its architecture and this special magic which surrounds this city (even if I know that it’s all a little bit exaggerated).

If it comes to my interest and hobbies, you will see. My blog is about everything, so mostly about what I listen to, watch or do. I hope that you’ll enjoy it. And I wish you luck and a lot of ideas for your posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment