Sunday 20 January 2019

What music would you play to an alien?

To tell the truth, it is a funny thing to wonder about. First of all, we have some questions to answer: if aliens really exist, when meeting them – wouldn’t we be too frightened to even say ‘hi’ to them, do they perceive sound in the same way as we do and the last one – what is our aim to play them some music? As we can’t give any really answer to these questions, we can find out what type of music would we play to an alien. My first thought about it bring me to consider some classic music as a first pick. Maybe because I have watched too many films in which aliens try to invade our planet and I know that classic music has some good relaxing vibes, that’s why I thought about it. But supposing that they have a friendly approach, we can consider playing them one, the most popular song from every kind of music to see what they like. After that, our task is easier – we turn our Spotify and choose appropriate playlist and we run away to not see them get angry. Just kidding. To give some more serious answer, I would choose to play them some music which I like. I think that it is easier to talk about something that you are passionate about and about what you have definitely more knowledge than about smooth jazz which according to your opinion exists only during Christmas time.

grafika alien, cool, and aliens

No comments:

Post a Comment