Monday 7 January 2019

New Year's resolutions

Almost week ago, we celebrated New Year (good point, Sherlock). But after this week, I have thought if I had chosen my New Year’s resolution. The answer is obviously no. The second question is do we really need this kind of motivation? Personally, it never work for me. Even if I take any resolution, even if it is the simplest one like ‘drink more water’, ‘eat more healthy’ – I always forget that something like this came to my mind. Literally, it is always not because I have changed my mind, but because I have forget (the most often after 2 days). From the other hand, I just consider New Year’s resolutions, or resolutions in general, like something doomed to failure. And the reason is that we use to take them by necessity, not because we want to. That’s why I’m more concentrated about living my life instead of trying make any New Year’s resolutions.
What is your opinion about it? Have you made any New Year’s resolution?

grafika fireworks, happy new year, and holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment