Wednesday 4 May 2016

my favourite english book

I would like to say something about my favourite english book. It is the greatest story I have ever been reading. It was when I was child, I went to the library and I saw this book. I had to take it. I fell in love after 5 pages. What is the title of this fantastic book? HARRY POTTER of course.


Harry Potter is known by everybody, I suppose. But I am going to say something about this series.
Harry Potter is the boy who comes from the family of magicians, but his parents are dead and he's living with his uncle and aunt. He has difficult life, but one day he receive a letter from the school of magic, from Hogwart. And here the adventure begins. Harry met Hermiona Granger and Ronald Weasly. They are friends who fight against the black magic - the bad kind of magic and also against bad people.



Why I love Harry Potter? Because of all those things which are told to young people. J. K. Rowling, the author of the series, wants to tell us what is important in life. Friendship - thanks to that, we can do everything and we are happy, because there is always somebody who can help us. This book also shows us, how to be a good person, how to live with other people and primarily that good always wins over evil. Harry Potter is also very interesting and for children who belive in magic, it's a very good book.



7 comments:

  1. My thought is same as yours - Harry Potter is fanastic book ^^. If you enjoyed it so much you should also try "The Ranger Apprentice". Although there are many moments in series where book gives evidence that magic doesn't exist, the idea of good fighting with evil and the adventures of friends are common idea. I'm sure you'll like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Series of Harry Potter book's dominates at the top of my favourite ones ! I'm even willing to say that I grew up on this amazing story!
    thanks for reminding me that I have to read all seven books again! It's totally worth reading several times :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highfive! Good idea, I think that reading all the series is the best way to spend time before our exams in june :)

      Delete
  3. I admire J.K. Rowling as a writer. Having created such an unique and complex magical world, she must be an extremely gifted person. To me the most memorable scene was when Dobby died, wasn’t it? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete