Sunday 15 May 2016

My favourite music band

A long, long time ago when I was looking for my kind of music I was listening to almost everything. Then one day a friend of mine showed me one song telling me "it is not bad".  I listened to it once, twice, thrice and then I knew that I need more of their masterpieces. And this way this band is with me since times of secondary school untill now.


This is exactly that song. My heart belongs to Happysad.

I won't bore you with their history etc. because I never really felt it is important, also you could simply find it in wikipedia if you really intrested in it. For me the most important thing is music. I listen to their tracks everyday and I know every single song, heard them countless times in my head and still I'm not bored with them. I never feel in so deep love with any other band.


 But what is their music about? They play alternative rock and sing in majority about love and other emotions. I love the words they use, the ideas of every song and actually that they remain simple. I always find approportiate song to the state of my feelings. So I was crying with them, I was sad and other times smiling and happy. I danced with them, had them during long walks and journeys, they accompanied me during important moments in my life. They always made me to think about my life and things happening around me. The only thing I didn't experienced yet is their concert, but hopefully it is going to change soon as they are coming to Poznań in June :)

And here is one of my favorite songs:


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love happysad too! They're making fantastic music. It's hard to choose for me, which one song I like the most, cause It depends on my humor, I admire "Jeśli nie rozjadą nas czołgi", but in last time I like the most "Kostuchna" and "Są momenty takie". And I unfortunately neither I was at their concert :c, but I wish you luck at june!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's totally like me. "Kostuchna" is also one of my favourite one, and "Słońce" and the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened happysad when I was in lover secondary school, but "taką wodą być" I remember until today!

    ReplyDelete