Sunday 14 May 2017

Mamma Mia!

There is one film (to be more specific - musical) which is completely fantastic. I have already watched it a milion times and I'm not still bored. This is "Mamma Mia" by Phyllida Lloyd.



"Mamma Mia!" was made in 2008. The story is about Sophie who is just before her wedding. She doesn't know her father, because her mother (Donna - played by wonderful Meryl Streep)  keeps it in secret. But thanks to her mother's diary from her youth, Sophie find 3 potential fathers. So decision is simple - she invite them all. It looks really unbelivable and also quite kitchy, but for me it the best solution for bad day. It always makes me smile and near the end of the movie I sing with them all the songs.

What is the best thing about this film it's not the story or the actors. It's Abba, because all the songs come from this band. I love this! Abba is an adorable, pretty old band, but their songs are like medicine for headache. For me it's the best entertainment detachment from reality.

If I have to choose one Abba's song from the movie, I will choose this one:




No comments:

Post a Comment