Monday 29 May 2017

Throwback

Today I want to go back to the past and discover some old songs, which will probably make you feel more reflective and thanks to them you will stop for a moment. It won’t be only the songs from my childhood. In contrast I will choose some older songs to take you the times of 80s, 70s etc. Have fun!

I would like to start with a beautiful song which is all over my head all day. "Africa" is a 1982 song by the American rock band Toto. I hope you recognized it. Personally it takes me back to holidays when I was a child. I guess that my parents were big funs of this song. 



The second one is a song which always makes me feel happy after all. “Karma Chameleon” by Culture Club has this special magic in its melody and lyrics. And simply – it’s so funny when they sing “karma karma karma karma karma chameleon”.



And now it’s the time for the beautiful ballade and its “osiem zapaƂek”. And the tears of each girl! 



The last song for now goes to one of younger songs. “Wannabe” by Spice girls it’s like a princess of every party. When I hear it, I can’t stand – I have to dance!   



In fact, this list of songs has no ending, so if you want to share with me with some old song -  go ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment