Tuesday 30 May 2017

Jimmy Fallon

I think that it is the time to change a topic, because recently I was too focused on films, actors and music. In this post I would like to describe briefly the reasons why I got addicted to “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”.


To be more specific what I like in this show it’s not an interview with any guest. I find it quite interesting, but for me the best part of this show is these ridiculous and crazy games. But in fact they are stupid too, which give me a nice way to chill out and forgot for a little while about serious things. I have also a guilty pleasure when I watch all of these stars or celebrities who do stupid things, who are fooling around – it makes me feel better.


But to be honest, I don’t really like Jimmy Fallon as a person. Okay, he’s funny and he’s good in his profession. But from the other hand I think that he is a liar. For me he tries often too hard to be a good “comedian”, but instead of that he becomes unnatural. I don’t buy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment