Wednesday 7 June 2017

Book

Have you ever heard something about the book “How to stop worrying and start living” by Dale Carnegie? If not, voilà!



I bought it in the idea of stopping thinking about things which make me feel bad and stressful. Stress is my main enemy in every life’s situation, so I really want to change it. So when I saw this book, I thought that it will be helpful. “How to stop worrying and start living” contains a lot of this a little banal advices like “don’t think about the past”, “stop caring about what people say about you” etc. For the first sight it seemed to be unnecessary and helpless.



But I’ve changed my opinion about this book and I can recommend it. Even if it is full of advices that we have already known, after every banal sentences, there is a story. We can observe people who took their lives in their hands with using these advices and who kept going on. It gives a huge motivation and after reading I realized that I wasted my time on worrying for stupid reasons (now, I still do this). Maybe it isn’t an example of good book for make your life better, maybe there are some better books, but for mi is quite well written and even all, I liked it. It reminded me about some obvious facts which I had forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment