Saturday 3 June 2017

My dreams

Holidays are coming, so because of that I want to dream a little bit and present you some places where I would like to go but it is too expensive.

1. Australia


Australia captivates me because of its beautiful views, enchanting beaches and of course, because it is really closed to coral reef. It seems to be a dream place to take a rest. In addiction Australia is covered in 90% by a desert which make this much more interesting. What I would like to visit there is also Coober Pedy where the temperature is so high that people build their houses underground.



2. USA 


To be more detailed - California. It doesn’t sound really exotic and unusual, but after watching all of these films, where people live near the beach and go surfing every evening. Where sunsets are marvelous and the people are so kind, it is one of my biggest dreams to go there and verify if it is so wonderful.

3. Japan 



This country is fascinated especially because of differences between their culture and this in Poland. The country of a blooming cherry is full of mysteries thanks to unusual temples, which would make mi feel like a huge discoverer. I am also interested in Tokyo – the city of lights and mass of people.





No comments:

Post a Comment