Saturday 6 January 2018

Games

I was always wondering why some people chose spending time on playing games instead of do some more interesting things or simply more useful. From time to time I also play a game on my computer or xbox, but it lasts about 20 minutes and I’m becoming bored. But I’m interested how it is possible that somebody can spend about 3h in front of computer, so I asked my boyfriend who is a gamer to give me some reasons why it is so funny to play games.




The main reason is obviously a nice entertainment and fact that we can meet some people there, in games. I guess that it is refreshing, coming back home after a long exhausting day, turning up a game and focusing yourself only on a little creature that you have to kill. Spending time with friends on playing games could be fun, but what is also interesting that by online gaming we can meet people with the same interest. It is also said that some games develop some skills like reflex or logical thinking which is more enjoyable way of deepening your abilities than doing math exercises. But what is the most shocking thing for me is that thanks to playing games it is possible to earn a lot of real money. And here we have some ways of earning money like streaming, services in mmo games or trade in items in games. Have you ever considered that somebody is able to pay 600 000$ for item in game? It happened for real.

I have decided to tell a few words about this topic because I was extremely surprised about the sum of spent money in games. It sounds crazy and unbelievable, but it is the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment