Thursday 18 January 2018

Songs

Today I want to share with you with some songs which I have hated since first time I heard them, but they badly have become the World’s hits. Why? Because I want to one if it is something wrong witk me or with these songs.

1. Robin Thicke – Blurred lines

I really couldn’t understand why it is so famous. I don’t like it and I never do. Except music and lyrics, the video clip is simply disgusting for me. Naked girls dance for men. Horrible! I will never support the image of women treated like a toy for men. And I can’t stand that somebody finds pleasure watching this. Additionally, coming back to song – there is nothing special inside. Neither music and lyrics, it’s just so silly.




2. Ed Sheeran – Perfect

To be honest, I like this guy. From time to time it happens that he makes a likeable song. And at the beginning I liked “Perfect”, but it was a really short time. I’m a little bored of the topic of love in his songs. I like to return to “Give me love” and “Thinking out loud”, because I associate some good memories with them. In the case of “Perfect” it makes me tired. The other reason is maybe he is returning with it with new collaboration (Beyonce, Andrea Bocelli). Also the video clip is a little annoying with its sweet and cute story in company of outstanding and gorgeous winter view.





What’s the song that you hate?


No comments:

Post a Comment